Month of January 2017, Posted February 12, 2017



January 2017 Videos



 Eric and I attended a Valentine's Dance at another Stake, in Pasco. We had so much fun. We we went to Applebees with our friends first, and then went dancing. I love that he knows how to ballroom dance.
 Emily had a 1st grade culture performance, her class studied China.


Another image of snow. This has been the most snow that the tri cities have had since 1955. We have had a lot of snow days. Hopefully we can get approved for a waiver since the Governor declared 5 of those days and state of emergency.  





My lovely twinsasters flour mess. I was folding laundry upsstairs, and Eric called so I was talking with him. I noticed was quiet and came down stairs to this. Allison said they needed a napkin to clean it up.  I stuck them in my shower because I could hear them. Isaac was trying to clean and so I had to stop him. The twins, soaking wet tried to help with the flour mess. I went and stuck them in their rooms not completely clean. It was nap time so they fell asleep. I decided to clean and a couple of hours later I went to wash Allison hair, it was like paper mache.  It was so hard to get out of her hair. It took 3 hours to clean, because I guess vacuums get clogged from flour. 

Scout award ceremony in 3 months because of all the snow cancellations.  















They keep sneaking into bed together.
New Years Eve, watching Fireworks (Ally calls them firetrucks) from our house. Love the neighbors lighting off fireworks early. It made it nice for my family.  

Saying good bye to 2016 and hello to 2017










Andrew was upset because he came down stairs after naptime and realized I had taken down the Christmas tree. Poor guy.  



1 comment:

  1. He was upset because you took down the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete